General warnings before use
- The Robot - Manual Espresso Maker is not to be used by children.
- Please take care when pouring the hot water into the basket. Hot water can burn your skin.
- Press the Robot lever arms straight down evenly with both hands.
- DO NOT use the Robot legs to get extra leverage: like squeezing pair of pliers in each hand.
- Make sure both portafilter ears are inserted into the main body before brewing.
- Never try and operate the Robot without the piston seal in place.
- Never try and operate the Barista Robot if the metal sleeve looks damaged.
- The base of ceramic cups are very abrasive and will scratch the area. For this reason we have included a silicone mat to protect the area as required.
- Do not put the Robot or any parts or any accessories into a dishwasher. Please visit 'Care and Maintenance' for more information.
Extra safety for Barista Robot
- Please use the Robot in the 5-8 bar range for extraction.
- Please do not tempt to go full blast and try and max out the pressure gauge.
- Please try and keep to a maximum of 8 bar. The lever arms will take all the force from you and over-pressing risk breaking the Robot.